Ok so I’m not going to go too in depth, but there are some things you may want to know before using this particular ingredient for a DIY.
- It can be used to treat skin conditions
- It’s used to prevent and treat baby rashes hello baby powder
- It can be found in dandruff shampoos
- It’s in calamine creams
- It can be found in anti septic ointments
- You shouldn’t inhale it, use a facial mask when handling it
- It’s not for internal use
- Keep it away from children
- When used on skin, it creates a protective barrier for external element
So I’m not going to go deeper into Zinc Oxide, because it would involve a Chem 101 class for those who are interested. These are just the quick and dirty details. For more information, look up scholarly articles on Zinc Oxide. There are a lot of resources and it’s used for all kinds of medical treatments.